Gets up and walks to the door.
"Huh? .. umm... hello"
Looks though the door hole thingy. ^.^'
It is the bug man. Opens the door.
"Yes" Looks all disheveled.
Bug man: "Sorry, to have woke you up."
"Oh, it is ok."
Shows him in. *yawns*
To some it all up, he told me all about how ants were descendants of wasps, and the reason why fire ants hurt when they bit you. It is because they still have their stinger. Sugar ants have to keep their colony wet so that it does not dry up and that they live around sinks.
Let me tell you I learn something new every day even if I just wanted to learn what the back of my eye lids look like. : P
Right after me and Kit left dance class (8am class), we went to the fabric store and got things for are costumes. Kit is going to cosplay Haruko from F.L.C.L.. She got the cloth. It is going to look great!! I can't wait to see it done! ^.^
I'm going to maybe go and read a book in the bath. ~Relaxing~
1. Your name spelled backwards?
2. Where were your parents born?
um… Dad was born in Colorado… and …*pulls out birth certification* Ah, yes, my Mom was born in Illinois.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Mahou Tsukai ni Taiestsu na Koto opening and ending themes.
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Sawamura (Japanese Stakie house)
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
LOL! At Hotel pool a convention. I don’t remember were though. hehe
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Yes, um about two the last one was “Christmas around the world”… I was a caroler. ^.^’
7. How many kids do you want?
I kind of don’t want kids, but I think that it’s because I took care of my little brothers. If I was to have any I think I would want 2. ^-^
8. Type of music you dislike most?
Rap, would have to win that award.
9. Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have cable?
Yep! I don’t really watch it that much.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
When I was little me and my friends acted like we were flying around in the sky using mops and booms.
12. Ever prank call anybody?
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Um. Nope. I’m afraid of really high heights and even more so if I have to fall from them. ~Worst nightmare*
15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
I went to Japan. ~Desperately wants to go back~
16. Do you have a garden?
I do kind of at my mom’s house.
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
I really don’t have a favorite… I don’t read the news paper that much to have a favorite.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Not really, I might but I don’t remember what song that is I can think of two that it might be.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Showers then baths, anytime of the day.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
I really loved the new Peter Pan movie and Big Fish was really good two.
21. Favorite pizza topping?
Black olives… or maybe Cheese!
22. Chips or popcorn?
Chips! Most defiantly Chips. Popcorn gets stuck in my teeth.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
Lip gloss, does that count.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
… no. what an odd question.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
No, but I have watch many on T.V.
26. Orange Juice or apple?
Both, I love juices.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
Me, Rachel, Laura, and Kit when to Sawamura.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
I don’t have just one. Here, Hershey’s Chocolate bars, Milky Ways, 3 Musketeers, and Twix. ^__^
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
It was so long ago, I can’t remember…
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
32. Are you a good cook?
Define good. Yes, I can cook food or most likely over cook food.
“It really is not that burnt.”
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
I hope so.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
35. Sprite or 7-up?
Neither, but f there was no other chose 7-up.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
No, I wear a lot of school like uniforms at anime conventions and when ever I feel in the mood to. ^_ ^
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
A Candy bar and some gum!
38. Ever thrown up in public?
No, I don’t plain to in the future either.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
A millionaire would be nice, but I would defiantly prefer true love. “Love lifts you up, Love is a splendors thing, all you need is love.”
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Maybe... kind of.
41. Can ex-s be friends?
Yep! Sometimes they are like your best friends.
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My Step Dad, I had to leave because hospitals make me sick.
43. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
When I was a baby, I had little blond curls.
44. What message is on your answering machine?
Eto... the default. To lazy to change it.
(45 = missing, apparently)(It must not have been that important.)
46. What was the name of your first pet?
Mr. Penny even though it was a girl cat. My mom did not tell me that he was really a she. ^.^’
47. What is in your wallet/purse?
My keys(house, car, Mom’s house, mail key, and my Mom’s car key), Gum(Big Red and Trident White Spearmint), a little writing pad, a purple pen, compact, and my wallet (Drivers license, check card, Animate’s point card, my mini High School Diploma, Subway stamp card, and my College ID).
48. Favorite thing to do before going to bed?
Check up on live journal and Read a book. ^_^
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
I got to sleep a lot.
50. What do you think about internet surveys?
It was ok, not to long. I mainly did it out of boredom. ^_^